diff options
authorCem Keylan <cem@ckyln.com>2021-04-16 01:55:56 +0300
committerCem Keylan <cem@ckyln.com>2021-04-16 01:55:56 +0300
commit9330bca00e056d8a3b4ff04080afaba44003200e (patch)
parentc1d07c47c123ce43022b8606d1375d584e79d6b5 (diff)
blog: reformat latest blog posts for RSS generation
2 files changed, 14 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/blog/20210303.org b/blog/20210303.org
index 710de93..a1bb161 100644
--- a/blog/20210303.org
+++ b/blog/20210303.org
@@ -8,7 +8,7 @@ happening in Carbs Linux.
#+TOC: headlines 1 local
-* Switching to Sourcehut
+** Switching to Sourcehut
:CUSTOM_ID: switching-to-sourcehut
@@ -27,7 +27,7 @@ of notice if it is decided to move away from GitHub completely. Regardless, the
main repositories are still hosted at [[https://git.carbslinux.org][our own server]], and I have no intentions
on changing that for the foreseeable future.
-** State of our own Git repository
+*** State of our own Git repository
In the near future, I will be moving our git server, and will be opening spots
for other users, who want to make use of the git server. People can use it to
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ serve their own =cpt= repositories, or personal projects that can be related to
Carbs. I will post an announcement when this will happen, and a blog post that
tells more about the new repository. Expect more by the end of March.
-* Wayland and Dbus
+** Wayland and Dbus
:CUSTOM_ID: wayland-and-dbus
@@ -50,7 +50,7 @@ This change also raises the question of whether Carbs is ditching Xorg or not.
No, we are not ditching Xorg, Wayland is added as to serve an extra option for
those who don't own graphics cards from some specific manufacturer.
-* Next release for CPT
+** Next release for CPT
:CUSTOM_ID: next-release-for-cpt
@@ -63,7 +63,7 @@ there weren't any unit tests for the library. Even though, the changes to the
package manager are close to completion, documentation and tests are what is
holding me from making the next release.
-* Website Update
+** Website Update
:CUSTOM_ID: website-update
diff --git a/blog/20210415.org b/blog/20210415.org
index c04af9e..4ebf358 100644
--- a/blog/20210415.org
+++ b/blog/20210415.org
@@ -7,7 +7,7 @@ topics this month that I wanted to share with you.
#+TOC: headlines 1 local
-* CPT version 6 Release
+** CPT version 6 Release
:CUSTOM_ID: cpt-version-6-release
@@ -22,7 +22,7 @@ few bugfixes, and documentation. The documentation is complete enough to be
shipped, but there are still some things to add. The manual pages, and the
documentation for the user tools, however, are considered complete.
-* New rootfs tarball
+** New rootfs tarball
:CUSTOM_ID: new-rootfs-tarball
@@ -30,7 +30,7 @@ documentation for the user tools, however, are considered complete.
A new tarball has been released after almost 7 months! This tarball targets the
=x86_64= architecture, and can be installed following the instructions.
-** Signing Releases
+*** Signing Releases
:CUSTOM_ID: signing-releases
@@ -43,7 +43,7 @@ public key, those can be found on [[https://dl.carbslinux.org/keys]]. Since the
public keys are so small, I will also be embedding the latest release key to the
README file of the package repository, and the installation manual.
-** The state of i686
+*** The state of i686
:CUSTOM_ID: the-state-of-i686
@@ -56,7 +56,7 @@ interested in it. If you are interested in taking the maintainership for the
architecture, you can send a mail to the mailing-list. Otherwise, I will be
dropping the architecture by the end of June.
-* Fossil
+** Fossil
:CUSTOM_ID: fossil
@@ -72,7 +72,7 @@ As time goes on, I am also planning on switching some other repositories to
Fossil as well. I will be switching the Documentation repository next, and the
Package repository when Fossil support is added to the package manager.
-** Fossil support on the package manager
+*** Fossil support on the package manager
:CUSTOM_ID: fossil-support-on-the-package-manager
@@ -88,7 +88,7 @@ from the [[https://fossil.carbslinux.org/cpt/timeline?r=repository-backend][repo
post, contains no new check-ins, and specifically the status of Fossil support
can be tracked from [[https://fossil.carbslinux.org/cpt/tktview?name=b354510bc3][this ticket]].
-* Switching back to LibreSSL
+** Switching back to LibreSSL
:CUSTOM_ID: switching-back-to-libressl
@@ -101,7 +101,7 @@ LibreSSL, meaning that using LibreSSL was mandatory if you weren't simply using
the bare-minimum. Using 2 separate SSL libraries is pointless when you have the
option to easily use a single one.
-* Consistent communication
+** Consistent communication
:CUSTOM_ID: consistent-communication
@@ -112,7 +112,7 @@ active as possible. At least I can always be reached by mail, if all else fails!
See you on the next post!
-* Footnotes
+** Footnotes
[fn:1] "No mention of openbsd on the internet is complete without a long thread
about source control migration." -- tedu@ [[https://gameoftrees.org]]